All supplements discussed on our website are available in our office, are of the highest quality at affordable prices.
We tend to be deficient in Vitamin D, which is essential for optimum hormone production and balance. Do to the fear of skin cancer many individuals avoid the benefits of sunlight. Most brave the ultraviolet rays wearing some form of sunscreen hindering the natural absorption of Vitamin D. We are now a society deficient in the life-sustaining, bone building and immune modulating Vitamin D3.
The importance of D3 for your health:
- Involved with bone health
- Helps with other health conditions such as:
- Back pain
- Insulin resistance and pre-eclampsia during pregnancy
- Impaired immunity
- Macular degeneration
- Colorectal Cancer
- Night Sweats
- Hormone Imbalance
While monounsaturated fats like olive oil and canola oil are great for protecting you heart, omega-3 fats are hands-down heart health superstars. They provide these seven separate cardiovascular benefits:
- Reduce progression of atherosclerotic plaque (hardening of arteries)
- Reduce risk of arrhythmia and sudden death
- Lower triglycerides levels
- Reduce blood clotting tendency
- Lower blood pressure
- Enhanced arterial health
- Reduced arterial inflammation
The ancient Greek philosopher and physician Hippocrates was spot-on when he proclaimed, "What is good for the heart is likely good for the brain". 60% of the brain is actually fat, but not the fat that we find on our hips and thighs, but rather a vital, structural, bioactive fat that plays a crucial role in all aspects of brain function (focus, memory, mood, etc.). The majority of the unique fatty architecture of our brains is omega-3, specifically DHA, your brain's most prized and highest quality building material. Considering the critical role that omega-3 fats play in the brain health, and knowing that the average intake per person have greatly diminished, it really shouldn't be a surprise that mental disorders and degenerative neurological diseases (depression, Alzheimer's, dementia, etc.) have substantially increased over the past 75 years.
One final reason for omega-3 fats: broad spectrum disease protection. It is now widely accepted that inflammation plays a pivotal role in the development of most chronic diseases. Omega-3 fats are ferocious inflammation fighters. If you don't maintain optimal levels of omega-3 fats (DHA and EPA), your body wont be able to effectively counter the damaging effects of excess inflammation. Heart disease and inflammation have long been tied and linked to such conditions as:
- High Blood Pressure
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Type 2 diabetes
- Many cancers
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Aging process
Information on Omega-3 fats taken from Dr. Ann Kulze book Eat Right for Life Â©
Formula 303 breaks the chain of pain and nervous tension!
3 Proven Ways!:
- Relaxes painful muscle spasms
- Fortified with a natural relaxant to relive tension, stress, nervousness, PMS and menstrual cramps
- Scientifically proven to relieve tight muscles, leg cramps. lower back and shoulder pain.
- Formula 303 is the all natural formula that has been used and recommended by over 6,000 Chiropractors to bring fast relief to their patients!
- Formula 303 is 100% safe, non habit forming, with over 44 years of proven results.
- Over 2 million people (and counting) have relied on, and trusted Formula 303 to feel better fast.
- Formula 303 is a professional strength formula that works without a prescription to make your mind and body feel good once again.
Echinacea with Golden Seal Root
Echinacea, or purple coneflower, is one of the more popular herbal remedies. In supplement form, Echinacea extract is derived from a wildflower known as Echinacea Purpurea and its varieties. Echinacea was used in traditional Native American medicine to treat such problems as toothaches, sore throats, tonsillitis and coughs, as well as blood and lymphatic system ailments.
In modern times, Echinacea is widely used as an immune system enhancer to ward of colds and flu. Hundreds of scientific studies have supported the ability of Echinacea to alleviate and perhaps even "cure" the common cold when the herb is taken at the first sign of infection.
Goldenseal is a member of the buttercup family. It's native to America and widely used as a natural remedy. The name comes from the golden color of the roots, which are used in traditional medicine to treat a wide range of ailments.Native Americans used goldenseal to treat skin diseases, wounds and eye infections/inflammations. References in medical books dating back to the early 1800's indicate goldenseal tea was also used as a treatment for indigestion.
Today, alternative medical practitioners recommend goldenseal to treat stomach ailments and boost the immune system. It's often combined with echinacea in preparations used to ward off colds and flu